Need Help? Call 1-800-785-1665 Web Code: BTC
8:00 am • 9:30 pm • CST • 7 Days a week.
Click here for Cart ID
Silver Dollar City
“Silver Dollar City”...when it comes to phenomenal, world-class theme parks, it doesn’t get any better than Branson’s biggest attraction! Live music, thrilling rides, demonstrating craftsmen, incredible food, exceptional shopping, amusements for the little ones, seasonal and themed festivals and events, and the all-new Fireman’s Landing...and can you believe, that’s not all you’ll find at this sensational, award-winning theme park? Ride the wood roller coaster that Amusement Today voted the Best New Ride of 2013 - the heart-pumping, breathtaking, record-breaking Outlaw Run! Laugh your way through mystifying rooms with slanting floors, mirrored walls, and other dizzying effects that’ll turn your world upside-down in Grandfather’s Mansion! Descend nearly 500 feet into ancient Marvel Cave where you’ll see the breathtakingly beautiful Cathedral Room, and have an experienced guide share historical information and fascinating stories! Clap your hands, stomp your feet, and holler ‘ayee’ as Cedric Benoit and his Cajun Connection Band share the best of that unique Southern Louisiana music! Be simply amazed as the world renowned Harlem Globetrotters dazzle you with their astonishing basketball skills! Where else in the world can you find all this and more? Only at “Silver Dollar City” in Branson, Missouri! You can eat until you burst... iron-skillet-fried calico potatoes; barbecue pulled-pork sandwiches; popped and sweetened on-site kettle corn; fluffy, powdered sugar-dusted funnel cake; steaming hot succotash and sausage; and even kid-friendly fare like pizza, hot dogs, and chicken tenders!
The latest big adventure offered at “Silver Dollar City” is Fireman’s Landing, designed to reflect an old-time volunteer firefighter recruitment fair, it features new rides and other attractions. You’ll discover everything from the thrilling FireFall, an eight-story fire tower free-fall, to the Fireman’s Flyer, a low-flying swing ride for little firefighters! There are also activities set up to test the skills of even the youngest would-be firefighting recruits. It’s a nearly two-acre area that includes six rides and four interactive play zones.
One of the best times to visit “Silver Dollar City” is during one of their big festivals or events, including:
• Spring Ride Days, March 14, 15, 18 - 22, 26, 27, & 29, is when you’ll get your first chance to experience Fireman’s Landing. You’ll also enjoy Christian, Bluegrass, and Southern Gospel music, and a comedy juggler.
• Young Christians Weekend, March 27-29, is a special weekend for youth, and also one of those times when the park could be overflowing with people, so plan accordingly!
• World Fest , April 9 - May 3, is when you’ll find international music, artisans, activities, and food from around the world. Scores of entertainers bring the colors and cultures of their home countries to Branson.
• The Bluegrass & BBQ Festival, May 7 - 25, shares an incredibly popular genre of music with an amazing line-up of artists that includes the New Queen of Bluegrass, Rhonda Vincent, and barbecued foods to suite every taste!
• The Star Spangled Summer, June 6 - July 19, brings award-winning magic and Olympic athletes to Branson. And, a special treat - the world famous wizards of the basketball court, the Harlem Globetrotters!
• Moonlight Madness , July 18 - August 2, is when “Silver Dollar City” stays open until 10pm. There’ll be street dances, music in Echo Hollow, and you can enjoy all the rides after the sun goes down!
• A Southern Gospel Picnic, August 27 -September 7, brings the park to church, the country fair, the grand stage, the family backyard - with superb Southern Gospel music and savory southern cooking!
• The National Harvest & Cowboy Festival, September 16 - October 31, lets you return to the pioneer days with a fun Wild West Show, and the lost art of making everyday items like soap and blankets using period-correct costumes and tools. There’s also lots of music, dancing, and food!
• An Old Time Christmas, November 7 - December 30, celebrates the reason for the season with millions of sparkling lights everywhere, special holiday treats and music, a Christmas parade, and the magical and enchanting five-story special effects Christmas tree in the square!
Branson Tourism Center has one-day “Silver Dollar City” passes for you, and the customer-favorite two-day pass. Make plans now to visit Branson’s award-winning, and always exciting, 1880’s-themed “Silver Dollar City!”
Shows, attractions, and lodging: