Let Branson Tourism Center serve as your ‘Personal Concierge’ for travel to America's favorite leisure destination - Branson, Missouri!
By becoming a Registered Travel Agent with Branson Tourism Center, you can provide your customers with:
- Access to a full selection of Branson shows, lodging, and attractions.
- The most accurate and current Branson area information available
- The ability to offer superior discounts for shows, lodging, and attractions.
- Access to our highly skilled Branson-based customer service agents experienced in working with both individual and group clients
- Cost-effective solutions that are offered exclusively through Branson Tourism Center
- One site to book all of Branson with a full commission
- No-fee Memberships
- Bi-monthly commission payments for booking selected Branson Lodging, Show & Attractions Tickets
- "Best Choice" selections on Lodging, Shows and Attractions
- Discounts on lodging, shows, attractions, and vacation packages.
- Personalized customer check-in services with detailed maps, customized directions, and exceptional customer service.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to begin earning commissions through your affiliation with Branson Tourism Center.
- Click here to complete the online application.
- Complete your W-9 Form (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) and fax it to: (417) 334-4588. Note: The information entered on your W-9 Form must match what you've entered in the Agency Information block on the online application that you completed in Step 1.
- You will receive a quick response via e-mail confirming your successful registration with instructions on how to log in, access Book.Branson.com links, and start earning commissions!
To learn more about the wonderful things a Branson Vacation can offer, please visit our online vacation guide at: http://www.bransontourismcenter.com/branson-vacation-guide.htm
Travel to Branson Missouri is still going strong.
Consider the following reports:
- VacationFun.com states that Missouri is the No. 3 ranked state for tourist information requests during the first 6 months of 2008. In their rankings for individual destinations, Branson ranked No. 1 in the nation for the same period.
- Despite national trends, Missouri Division of Tourism figures show that, to date, traffic at the state’s numerous Missouri Welcome Centers matches the 2007 figures.
- The Travel Industry Association (TIA) Survey released in May 2008 shows that in response to higher gas prices, the greatest percentage of travelers plan to drive shorter distances to vacation destinations. Missouri draws heavily from its adjacent states- Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Strategic Marketing and Research, Inc., of Carmel, Indiana, states that Missouri’s “Close to Home. Far From Ordinary.” advertising campaign hits home with likely travelers. They say that 27+ % of survey respondents state that they are “very likely” to travel to Missouri, up from the nearly 21% for the same time period in 2007.